Saturday 10 May 2014

Why I love pom-poms!!!

Hello, My name's Melvina and I'm a pom-pom addict...!

Seriously, I've got issues! I'd have them literally everywhere if I could!... In fact, now there's no more 
Mr Bee I probably will!!!

Pom-pom wreath DIY tutorial
Over the years I've seen sooooo many incredibly cool ideas involving them, a lot of my makes include them somehow, and now, thanks to Pinterest, they're literally coming at me from every angle, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite DIY tutorials with you so that you can fill your homes with pom-poms too!!


The easy peasiest pom-pom make ever is funky gift tags, who could resist a pretty pom-pom adorned pressy?! Perfect for every occasion, and you can either make them in the recipients favorite colours, or to coordinate with your colour theme!


Proof that they look AMAZING on literally everything!!!

You can make your own boho chic pom-pom jewellery here

I so need to make some of these when I get my new home!! I'm going to hang them everywhere!!!


Here's proof that pom-poms aren't just for children and the young at heart! I bet there's not a granny out there that wouldn't love a bunch of these pom-pom flowers
and the yarn wrapped bottles are pretty cool too!!


How freaking awesome is this?! There's tutorials for this watermelon and lots of other fruit here!!




In fact if you want tutorials on the very coolest of pom-poms you really do need to visit Mr Printables!!!

So, there they are, the very best pom-pom goodness for you to have a go at! Right, pass me some wool!

Love
Ms Bee
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment