Sunday 25 May 2014

My Favoritist Notebook...

I've always loved stationery! As soon as I could hold a crayon I was constantly drawing, and, as I got older, writing stories and doodling. When I was a little girl I used to lust after pretty notebooks, art sets and sparkly pens, and would always look forward to the summer holidays when I'd get a new pencil case and all of the gubbins!

 
There's something about a brand new notebook that you can't get with anything else... That first opening of the cover, the smell of untouched pages... Its amazing!!
 
 
I find myself buying pretty notebooks all of the time, as well as nice pens, cool post-it notes, and anything else stationery related that I can find an excuse for, but there's something really special about handmade, unusual notebooks, specially the ones with thick, high quality, creamy pages!
 
 
I recently bought this gorgeous one made from vintage maps from Pulp Paper Heaven and I absolutely LOVE it!!! Its just amazing!!!
 
 
As it's such a blooming lovely notebook, I decided to keep it for all my wants, needs, and dreams, and fill it with happy memories, and thoughts and ideas I never want to forget!
 
One day it'll make quite a read....
 
Love
Ms Bee
xxx

 
 

2 comments:

  1. It's adorable, you can't beat a good notebook!

    Thanks for popping over to Candy Pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having a read!!

    I absolutely love your blog, it's one of my favorites!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete